KMH LLP (KMH) seeks an intern to join its Tax division. Our tax internship offers an exciting opportunity to gain knowledge and valuable work experience preparing income tax returns for various entities while developing professional skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Works well in team environment
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional
- Self motivated
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing tax returns of varying type, degree of difficulty, and industry.
- Assist management team in other areas of tax compliance.
- Keep informed of current developments and news in tax legislation and tax compliance.
- Learn and apply KMH policies and methodologies.
- Develop an awareness of professionalism.
- Become familiar with technical issues specific to clients.
- A recent graduate or student pursuing a degree in Accounting.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated and works well in team environment.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow as a professional