We create happiness by providing the finest living experiences anywhere! Why? To provide our beloved residents, many with cognitive disabilities, the fun, energetic, and exciting life they deserve. By joining the Koelsch team, you will have the opportunity to literally change lives daily! Does your current job offer this opportunity?
Quote from a current caregiver: “our care, our touch, talking to him throughout the care, got him to open up, decreased his concerns, and he was no longer combative… As a caregiver, that’s something to be proud of!”
Full and Part-time opportunities!
Walk-in interviews, daily from 9am-5pm!
New grads welcome to apply!
Certified Caregiver Program! We pay all of the costs to get your certified! Find a career with us!
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance, consistent/flexible schedules
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Achievement Awards
- Length of Service Bonuses: up to $2,000 progressively paid out over tenure
- Signature company jacket and plaque awarded every 5 years of service
CERTIFIED CAREGIVER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and mobility.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance.
- Responds to all resident needs and/or requests for care promptly, and provide or obtain assistance with care as necessary.
- Keep environment safe and clean for residents.
- Observe and uphold resident rights at all times.
- Observe residents for changes in physical, emotional, mental, or behavioral condition, unusual symptoms, accidents, injuries, or unusual occurrences, and report promptly to a licensed nurse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CERTIFIED CAREGIVER QUALIFICATIONS
- Caregiver Certification in the state of Arizona.
- Must possess a current CPR/First Aid certificate and update as needed.
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations.
COVID-19 RESPONSE: CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- Our Staff and resident vaccinations exceed CDC study percentages.
- Completed over 100 vaccine clinics to date, giving nearly 5,000 COVID-19 vaccines.
- Screening of EVERY person who enters a community for temperature, symptoms, travel history, and known exposure.
- Frequent and routine aerosol misting of viral disinfectant in the community.
- Installation of air purifiers throughout the community.
- Installation of ultraviolet sanitation stations at the entrance of many communities.
- Routine infection control training for staff and essential visitors.
- An increase of both food and PPE stock.
- Working with local and state health departments.
- Continuously evaluating conditions and making improvements to our COVID-19 prevention and response.
ABOUT KOESLCH COMMUNITIES
We are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch Communities operates nearly 40 communities in eight states, with multiple new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior Living industry for over 60 years, delivering world-class customer service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. Koelsch Communities strives to provide a positive, rewarding, and enjoyable environment to all of its employees and residents. After all, the common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by providing the finest living experiences anywhere.
Koelsch Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions/demotions, training, and any other career development programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status (physical or mental), family medical history, genetic information, political affiliation or any other non-merit-based factors.
Key words: Caregiver, Certified Caregiver, Senior Caregiver, Senior Care, Resident Care, Resident Aide, Senior Living, Senior Housing, assisted living, memory care, veteran, military spouse