We create happiness by providing the finest living experiences anywhere! Why? To provide our beloved residents, many with cognitive disabilities, the fun, energetic, and exciting life they deserve. By joining the Koelsch team, you will have the opportunity to literally change lives daily! Does your current job offer this opportunity?
$5000 Sign-on Bonus!!
Walk-in interviews, daily from 9am-5pm!
New grads welcome to apply!
Our Nurses have consistent and flexible schedules working with the same group of seniors daily, providing an opportunity to get to know each resident and provide the loving care that brought so many of you to the nursing field to start with. Our amazing nurses on staff right now consist of new graduates that are enthusiastic and excited about their new career, experienced nurses that love to train and share their knowledge, as well as nurses that are motivated to grow into management positions.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance, consistent/flexible schedules
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Achievement Awards
- Length of Service Bonuses: up to $2,000 progressively paid out over tenure
- Signature company jacket and plaque awarded every 5 years of service
LICENSED NURSE ( LPN / RN ) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform non-invasive resident treatments.
- Perform medication administration and assistance.
- Assess resident needs, evaluate responses to care, and document this nursing process through charting by exception.
- Follow standards of nursing conduct and standard practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LICENSED NURSE ( LPN / RN ) QUALIFICATIONS
- Current registration as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of XXXXXXXXX.
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and routinely.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public.
COVID-19 RESPONSE: CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- Our Staff and resident vaccinations exceed CDC study percentages.
- Completed over 100 vaccine clinics to date, giving nearly 5,000 COVID-19 vaccines.
- Screening of EVERY person who enters a community for temperature, symptoms, travel history, and known exposure.
- Frequent and routine aerosol misting of viral disinfectant in the community.
- Installation of air purifiers throughout the community.
- Installation of ultraviolet sanitation stations at the entrance of many communities.
- Routine infection control training for staff and essential visitors.
- An increase of both food and PPE stock.
- Working with local and state health departments.
- Continuously evaluating conditions and making improvements to our COVID-19 prevention and response.
ABOUT KOESLCH COMMUNITIES
We are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch Communities operates nearly 40 communities in eight states, with multiple new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior Living industry for over 60 years, delivering world-class customer service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. Koelsch Communities strives to provide a positive, rewarding, and enjoyable environment to all of its employees and residents. After all, the common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by providing the finest living experiences anywhere.
Koelsch Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions/demotions, training, and any other career development programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status (physical or mental), family medical history, genetic information, political affiliation or any other non-merit-based factors.
Key words: Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, LPN, LN, Nursing, Charge Nurse, Senior Care, Senior Living, Caregiving, Nursing Home, Retirement Home, Community, LPN Nurse, veteran, military spouse