Facilities & Food Service Barista / Technician
Location: Kohler, WI
Are you a highly organized professional with strong communication and customer service skills? Do you have a superb ability to stay on task, collaborate with others and deliver results? If so, Kohler Co. has an excellent opportunity in their Technical Services department.
The Facilities Services Technician (Internal Title) performs Barista and Custodian functions for Executive offices/Conference Rooms including Setup & Cleaning at the Kohler Co. properties.
Shift: 6:00AM – 2:35PM CT with some overtime if needed.
- Perform Barista functions of preparing hot or cold food/beverages.
- Upon customer request, locate and deliver meeting material to designated location.
- Service every meeting room by emptying trash, removing dirty plates, cups, linens and glasses as necessary. Straighten all chairs and replenish required beverages.
- Complete daily/weekly & monthly cleaning task per instructions.
- Proper care, movement, storage of all equipment such as tables, chairs, and personal items.
- On a continuous basis, keep service space and storage areas clean, organized, and unobstructed.
- Perform light maintenance tasks as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervision.
- Customer and Personal Services – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Safety and Security – Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective local, state or national security operation for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate is required.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and have Motor Vehicle Record meeting Kohler Company Guidelines is required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Basic arithmetic skills required.
- Must be an articulate and perceptive individual able to foresee potential shortcomings and prevent problems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is required. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Frequent bending, lifting, and pushing of weights of 75 pounds or more.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.