Our center is currently open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Assistants will work in in-person class.
The primary duties will be to quickly and accurately grade student worksheets, as well as to observe and help students working in the center. Potential candidates will also be required to have basic office skills (answering phones, filing, etc).
Qualified candidates will possess the following characteristics:
* Current/enrolled students.
* Good GPA – Must show transcript.
* Strong math/reading skills (will be tested).
* Must pass a background check if over 18 years of age.
* Ability to patiently and enthusiastically teach children.
* Honest, reliable, and enjoy working with young children.
* Responsible, efficient, punctual, and hard working.
* Fast learner and ability to multitask.
* Positive attitude.
* Kumon experience is not needed, but a plus!