Nice to meet you! We’re Kyo (formerly Gateway Learning Group).
We exist to help create a life that’s more fulfilling, for our clients, for ourselves and for each other. We thrive on big, extraordinary challenges where super ideas originate and believe that scientific discovery needs empathy in order to be effective and influential.
Kyo is for the driven, open, and ambitious looking to make an impact in their community. We believe in making every moment count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart. Together, we will change what’s possible for those with autism.
Our rapidly growing team of Behavior Technicians (BTs) has immediate part-time openings through the greater LA metro area, Orange County and Inland Empire.
Click here to view our full list of employment opportunities in California, Colorado, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide 1:1 play-based instruction to clients using techniques from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Travel to clients’ home and/or school locations to provide services.
- Collect onsite data (company iPad provided).
- Attend training and meetings as required.
Some of the Perks:
- 1:1 mentorship and world class paid training in ABA.
- Company-paid Registered Behavior Technician credential or, where applicable, state specific ABA license.
- Paid time off (PTO), mileage reimbursement, paid drive time.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and monthly wellness events.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for full-time staff.
- Supervision hours and tuition reimbursement available for those enrolled in coursework.
- Eligibility for COVID-19 vaccination.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum availability of 3 weekdays per week, from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Reliable vehicle with proof of valid driver’s license and insurance (use of public transportation approved for certain caseloads in San Francisco only).
- Willingness and ability to drive an average of 45 minutes to and from client locations.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED; AA (or equivalent units) preferred.
- Ability to pass DOJ & FBI background check and TB test.
- Willingness and consent to obtain COVID-19 vaccination once available in your region, or ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination.
- Willingness to be a mandated reporter.
Health & Safety:
- Interviews via Zoom
- Virtual meetings and training
- Mandatory use of company-provided PPE
- Disinfecting procedures & social distancing requirements
Ready to Apply?
Click here to complete Kyo’s employment application.