Are you ready to kickstart your semester with a career where you get paid to make a difference in children’s lives?
We are hiring Behavior Therapists (BTs) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) throughout the Los Angeles, Orange County and Riverside metro areas. Our team has immediate part-time openings. To get started, click here.
Looking for opportunities outside of the LA/OC/Riverside areas? Click here and select the BT department to view our full list of employment opportunities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide 1:1 play-based instruction to clients using techniques from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Travel to clients’ home and/or school locations to provide services.
- Collect onsite data (company iPad provided).
- Attend training and meetings as required.
Some of the Perks:
- 1:1 mentorship and world class paid training in ABA.
- Company-paid Registered Behavior Technician credential or, where applicable, state specific ABA license.
- Paid time off (PTO), mileage reimbursement, paid drive time.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and monthly wellness events
- Referral bonuses.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for staff working 30+ hours/week.
- Supervision hours and tuition reimbursement available for those enrolled in BCBA coursework.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum availability of 3 weekdays per week, from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Reliable vehicle with proof of valid driver’s license and insurance (use of public transportation approved for certain caseloads in San Francisco only).
- Willingness and ability to drive an average of 45 minutes to and from client locations.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED; AA (or equivalent units) preferred.
- Ability to pass DOJ & FBI background check and TB test.
- Willingness to be a mandated reporter.
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination no later than your scheduled start date. If you believe you are entitled to either a medical or religious exemption to our vaccination requirement, please notify your Kyo interviewer immediately so that your situation can be evaluated by Human Resources.
Health & Safety:
- Interviews via Zoom.
- Virtual meetings and training.
- Use of company-provided PPE, disinfecting procedures and social distancing requirements follow in accordance with CDC and local Department of Health regulations.
Here at Kyo, we exist to help create a life that’s more fulfilling, for our clients, for ourselves and for each other. We thrive on big, extraordinary challenges where super ideas originate and believe that scientific discovery needs empathy in order to be effective and influential.
Kyo is for the driven, open, and ambitious looking to make an impact in their community. We believe in making every minute count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart. Together, we will change what’s possible for those with autism.
Ready to Apply?
Kyo values diversity. A variety of perspectives leads to more creative thinking about our work, with superior results. We welcome you to join our team. To get started, click here.