Help ensure that ALL kids have access to the academic and social capital necessary to succeed! Take the first step in becoming a volunteer online tutor for LAUSD students who don’t have the benefit of paid tutoring.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a 3-6th grade student at a time convenient to you (weekends if you prefer).
- Mentor your student with help from a team of experienced tutors.
- Add to your resume while supporting education equity in Los Angeles.
What is required:
- 1 hour Zoom session & training manual
- 12 week commitment
- A LiveScan background check (fee can be reimbursed)
Being 100% online, it’s a convenient opportunity offering resume-building experience, while supporting our students who need it most.