This is a training opportunity/unpaid internship available to a current undergraduate student. Interns receive occupational experience, and closely supervised training and are able to develop their professional skills. Duties include basic laboratory maintenance such as media and buffer preps, performing PCRs, tissue culture, and following experimental procedures assigned by laboratory staff.
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Must be willing to work with laboratory mice
· Minimum of 15 hours a week during the school year and 20 hours a week during the summer
· One year of general biology and general chemistry required (more upper-division classes recommended, immunology in particular)
Interested applicants, please submit your resume/CV