- Hourly Rate: $16.00 – $17.00
- Sign-On Bonus: up to $200
- Referral Bonus: $200 for EACH person you refer
- Hiring immediately!
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ – On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
The following programs are available to help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision – 3 plan options
The Spirit of the Position:
The Event Staff members are the frontline personnel responsible for greeting, engaging and interacting with all customers attending events at the Austin Football Club. The Event staff position will require cash handling, making correct change, issuing paystubs, etc. during events (sporting events, music concerts, political speakers, graduations, circus’, group gatherings).
Principal Job Duties:
- Meet and greet each customer with courtesy and great customer service.
- Collect the parking fees and provide correct change.
- Understand and know how to handle the different types of parkers i.e. tenants, visitors, employees, administration, etc.
- Understand the surroundings and event details in order to answer questions
- Accurately distribute tickets (proof of purchase) to each customer.
- Expedite the traffic flow in a timely fashion.
- Adhere to dress code – Must be able to work outside in any weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, heat, etc.) and be able to continuously stand for extended periods of time (3-6 hours)
- Follow all safety standards.
- Communicate with management, supervisors and traffic directors.
- Prepare and reconcile reports.
- Answer customer service questions concerning parking and the answer general customer inquiries in a courteous, professional and effective manner and refer questions to the supervisor when applicable.
- Determine traffic flow in times of equipment failure or during periods of construction.
- Will be expected to take direction from Managers, Supervisors and emergency responders during emergencies
- Additional duties as assigned lead flagger:
- Making sure breaks are being properly distributed when Manager is not present.
- When working in the morning, distributing walkie-talkies, vests, hand warmers.
- When closing, picking up all walkie-talkies, vests, and picking up cones.
- Communicating with manager before making any decisions.
- Making all employees are doing what they are expected.
- Train newly hired employees
- 2+ years in a customer service role preferred.
- Experience handling cash, conducting monetary transactions preferred.
- Previous experience working in outdoor/extreme weather conditions preferred.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be able to work standing-up/on-feet for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
- Part Time Employees will be given up to $200 in a sign on bonus! $50 each payroll for 4 pay periods!
- Benefits for New Hires will start the 1st of the month following 30 days. It is no longer a 60 day wait for benefits!!
- Active Hourly employees who refer a New Hire will receive up to $200! $50 each pay roll for 4 pay periods! New Hire must stay with the company and be actively working to receive referral payment.
- The current employees name must be on the application to receive referral credit
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.