Financial Advisor Trainee
West Palm Beach, FL
Financial Advisor Trainee Expected Start Date: Jan.2021
Overview of the Company:
Liberty Partners is a full-service wealth management company with national network of independent financial representatives. We are growing and expanding our wealth management business in West Palm Beach, FL.
The Financial Advisor Trainees in Liberty Partners Group is on a full time basis. The Financial Advisor in training will be fully trained and supported with the tools and resources to build an individual practice to serve as an advisor to clients, providing sound financial advice and counsel consistent with the client’s goals and risk tolerance, and meet organizational revenue targets.
Duties of a Financial Advisor Trainee:
· Completes required program training and assignments, obtains mandatory industry licenses (Series 7, 66) within prescribed timeframes, masters assessments and meets minimum performance and production standards.
· Develop relationships with clients over a long-term process while building your own book of business; If hired as a team candidate, the team will provide the specific goals and expectations.
· Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preference.
· Stays abreast of investment products, industry rules and regulations, and financial planning.
· Sales or sales support experience
· Effective communication skills- Proven ability to quickly build trust and credibility
· Ability to work in an environment where the majority of your compensation is tied to your performance
· Self-motivated, highly driven and detail-oriented personality
· At minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
· Bilingual (Chinese) preferred