2021 Summer Internship
Lifelong Wealth Management
About this Job
If you have a passion for people and finances, then this is the internship for you! We developed a specialized internship program that applies your educational background to real world application. More importantly, it adds a human component to the discussion of finances. This summer program is broken into 3 main areas.
1. Investment fundamentals. We will review, discuss, and implement value investing fundamentals. This portion revolves around Benjamin Grahams’ value investing. Interns will be allowed to create their own investment portfolio. Moreover, they will get hands-on training in developing optimal risk/reward portfolios through key fundamental metrics.
2. Marketing concepts. This section breaks down the emotional factors that impact an individual decision, and how it applies to finances. Interns will learn how to understand and interact with individual(s) based on their demographic/social breakdown.
3. Creating a financial plan for individuals: This is a preliminary introduction to developing a financial plan for couples or individuals. Interns will develop a preliminary financial plan/strategy, and deliver it to a couple/individual.
We are limited to 2 interns this summer. Selection is based on individual’s passion to learn, and ability to work with people. If you are interested in the world of wealth management, then this is a program you should apply for.
Note: Students will need to seek approval from their college in regards to receiving internship credit, and to provide the appropriate documentation upon starting the internship.
If you or someone you know is driven, hard-working, and has a passion for learning, this is the internship for you. We are currently taking applications for our summer program here at Lifelong Wealth Management for 2021. Please call or email our marketing and administrative assistant Samantha Harrington if you are interested.
Summer 2019 Interns:
Would you recommend the Lifelong Wealth Management internship programs to your peers?
“100% absolutely… an internship like this I got actual real hands-on experience with meaningful work.” – Manav Kapoor
“Of course, because if you want to get into the industry this is a great place to start. You get to come here and learn all of the important fundamentals of the investment philosophy, you get to develop your knowledge in that area. Also, you have a great mentor that can help point you in the right direction.” -Braeden Kuether
Did this internship meet or exceed your expectations?
“Definitely exceeded them.. it ended up being awesome, I was not disappointed. Going out of this I now have so much more understanding of the material Jason was trying to teach us before, the general economy, the impact of foreign relations on the stock market, etc.” – Elliot Polin
“It exceeded. I was a little scared coming in, a little nervous because I did not have any prior experience. But it exceeded my expectations and it was really fun.” – Kiara Meyer
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Keeping up with market trends and news on a daily basis
· Preform various tasks using microsoft office, excel, and powerpoint
· Communication skills and ability to speak in front of a small group
· Be able to have fun, learn, and make the most out of your summer in the financial industry
Note: This is a Full-Time internship
About Lifelong Wealth Management
We are a financial wealth management company that offers a unique approach to developing a comprehensive financial plan that fits your unique situation. We want to understand your, “why”, before developing a comprehensive financial strategy that meets your particular needs.
5 Centerpointe Drive, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035, United States of America
Temporary / Seasonal
1 – 10 employees
Investment / Portfolio Management industry
5 Centerpointe Drive, Suite 400 Lake Oswego, OR 97035
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
All Supply Chain Management, Real Estate, Operations Management, Human Resources, Food Industry Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Consulting, Business Analytics, Actuarial/Risk Analysis, Sales, Accounting, Non Profit Management, Management Science, International Business, Insurance, Construction Management, Agriculture Business, Sport Business & Marketing, Retail & Hospitality Administration, Business Administration & Management, Marketing, Finance & Financial Management, and Parks, Recreation & Leisure Studies majors
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
No US work authorization required