At Lindquist LLP, we’re looking for talented, personable and independent individuals excited to use the knowledge gained from school in a real-world environment.
The Payroll Compliance Staff Auditor will audit employer contributions to various trust funds to verify that employers are in compliance with contractual obligations. After initial on-the-job training, job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work independently at employer sites to perform testing and issue reports
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Provide status reports to management to provide feedback on current auditing procedures and suggest improvements in testing methodologies
- Perform related duties as assigned
- As you progress in this position, you will provide training to new auditors and become a valuable resource for guidance and questions
- A BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Reliable transportation and the willingness to travel, both local and remote locations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term disability and a flexible spending account program. Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org