Linqia is the leader in the influencer marketing industry. We’re a growing tech start-up, having experienced 100% year-over-year growth and break-even. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager who is highly organized, gets the details right, and is able to anticipate what needs to be done. In this position, you’ll support Linqia’s CEO and COO in calendar management and execution of company-wide initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely and cross-functionally with the executive team to curate company culture within the context of how an organization runs. The ideal person is creative, a self-starter, and one who can shift gears between independent work and collaboration.
- Maintain executives’ calendars, scheduling internal and external meetings, confirming meeting space and attendees
- Curate company culture through team event planning and logistics coordination
- Arrange travel, expense reports, and monthly supply ordering.
- Order food for lunchtime meetings and team events
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Min 1+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Business Operations Manager
- Experience in communicating and interacting with executive-level personnel
- Strong skill with Google Suite of products, Keynote, and Google Docs
- Experience working at a start-up or rapidly growing company
- Experience managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgment and diplomacy
- Experience scheduling, planning, calendaring
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude
- Able to adapt to change and thrive with minimal direction
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.