Linqia is the leader in the influencer marketing industry. We’re a growing tech start-up, having experienced 100% year-over-year growth and break-even. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
The Influencer Marketing Campaign Associate will utilize excellent client relationship building skills, knowledge of digital marketing best practices, and profound attention to detail to help plan, build, and execute Linqia influencer campaigns from start to finish. As the main point of client contact, the Influencer Marketing Campaign Associate will manage the day-to-day operations and thrive in a fast paced, self-starter environment. The Influencer Marketing Campaign Associate is the #1 client advocate within Linqia and plays an integral role ensuring client success and driving satisfaction with Linqia’s services.
Act as principal liaison between client, agency, and Linqia internal teams to:
- Gain a deep understanding of client product and marketing goals to proactively propose campaign content, strategy, and optimization ideas
- Own and facilitate all aspects of the Linqia campaign planning, execution, and analysis process for clients. Including managing campaign calendar, monitoring and optimizing campaign results, writing creative briefs, and developing campaign analysis reports
- Partner with the Influencer Success team to facilitate and support Linqia Community Leader selection, activation, and participation
- Identify trends to enhance the customer support process and to improve team efficiency
- Assist sales team to develop proposals and marketing materials
- Process brand and community billing/invoicing
- Handle all customer requests in a timely and courteous manner
- Schedule and lead client campaign update and status calls
- 6 – 24 months office experience or account management experience
- Knowledge of how to effectively use various forms of digital/social media advertising to drive traffic and brand awareness. Experience with blogger communities is a plus.
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to lead internal teams to overcome challenges and achieve resolution.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing start-up environment that is developing and growing quickly.
- 4-year college degree
- Passionate about digital, social, and influencer marketing
- Currently located in San Francisco Bay Area
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.