At Macmillan Learning, the health and safety of our employees and contract staff is a top priority. Accordingly, COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for all staff that will be working in a Macmillan Learning office, or have job duties requiring them to travel for work. If offered the role, the candidate will need to provide proof of vaccination in advance of their start date. Employees can request religious and/or medical exemptions to this requirement by following the process outlined in the offer letter.
The position is eligible for remote employment; it will exclude the following locations: Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Hawaii, Mississippi, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming.
The primary focus of the Associate Digital Initiatives Specialist is to support the digital and institutional sales initiatives of the Macmillan Learning College and BFW High School sales teams. The Associate Digital Initiatives Specialist will aim to provide the highest level of support to all adopters of Macmillan Learning and BFW digital products, as well as partner products. This includes product training; onboarding, implementation, and set-up; customer service; and administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily order fulfillment process via Salesforce, JIRA and other systems to ensure timely delivery of digital access.
- Continue to enhance efficiencies in automation of order fulfillment process.
- Assist with missing orders, returns and digital usage questions.
- Ensure accurate documentation and communication with third party vendors to ensure smooth ordering process.
- Set up and manage internal accounts for digital platforms.
- Assist in RFP technology and platform questionnaires.
- Assist reps and account managers with presentations by being a digital platform expert.
- Continually assist in the data cleanup in salesforce by identifying account hierarchy issues and/or duplicate accounts.
- Manage deployment of digital class tests, pilots, APSIs, and other marketing initiatives around digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A firm understanding and ability to connect and engage with customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Basic data analysis skills that allow for strategic territory and forecasting assessment, efficient with understanding new technology, adaptable to change, self-motivated, and exceptionally organized.
- Ability to adapt during Fall and Spring academic semesters, when selling efforts are at peak levels.
- 1+ of experience in a sales role is preferred.
- Technology or publishing experience preferred.
Macmillan Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking job applicants who reflect a broad representation of differences, including race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, neurodiversity, age, family status, economic background and status, geographical background and status, and perspective. We believe that the best companies reflect the incredible diversity in viewpoints, backgrounds, and identities of the world in their staffs, and are committed to inclusive hiring across departments and levels.
Regular full-time and qualifying part-time employees and their dependents are eligible for Macmillan benefits, effective on the employee’s date of hire. Macmillan also offers health benefits coverage to qualifying same-sex and opposite-sex domestic partners (may require additional documentation) of active employees.
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Generous Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Contributions to your 401k retirement account through Fidelity (US)
- Generous paid time off policy and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program, Education Assistance Program
- 100% employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- And much more!
Macmillan Learning is a privately-held, family owned company that improves lives through learning. By linking research to learning practice, we develop pioneering products and learning materials for students that are highly effective and drive improved outcomes. Our engaging content is developed in partnership with the world’s best researchers, educators, administrators, and developers. To learn more, please visit macmillanlearning.com or see us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or join our Macmillan Community. Macmillan Learning is a division of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, a family-owned global media company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking job applicants who reflect a broad representation of differences, including race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, physical ability, neurodiversity, age, veteran, family and economic status and background, geographical background and status, and perspective. We believe that the best companies reflect the incredible diversity in viewpoints, backgrounds, and identities of the world in their staffs, and are committed to inclusive hiring across departments and levels. You can read more about our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion initiatives here.
The successful candidate for this position will be an employee of Bedford, Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC d/b/a Macmillan Learning. Bedford Freeman & Worth Publishing Group, LLC has developed an affirmative action program in compliance with the NY Department of Education’s guidance. Portions of the affirmative action program are available for review by applicants and employees by contacting Human Resources at Macmillan Learning.