Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management and operations of over 60 facilities worldwide. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact! In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
• Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
• 11 paid Holidays
• Education/Tuition assistance
• Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability benefits
• Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and all kinds of of fun company events.
Reports to the Vice President. Responsible for coordinating, managing and assisting with estimating proposal costs efforts. Support the development, oversight and reporting of facility budgets and merit increases; ensure timely submission and monitor and review expenditures where necessary. Prepare or assist in preparing financial reports, analyses, and correspondence as required. Assist centers in budgets, merit calculations, as well as identifying and acquiring excess government property. Responsible for the oversight, tracking, reporting and training facility staff on center non-expendable property. Conduct and assist with facility audits and assessments. Develop, modify and implement policies and procedures as needed. Provide staff training, technical assistance and participate in audits and assessments. Assist with other accounting/finance/budget/analytical duties as needed.
1. Coordinate, manage and assist in the estimating, analyzing, preparation and gathering of data for cost proposals, subcontracting plans, scope changes, etc. and assist in proposal preparation and content.
2. Support the development, oversight, and reporting of the facility budgets and merit increases; ensure timely submission and monitor and review expenditures where necessary.
3. Prepare or assist in preparing financial reports, analyses, and correspondence as required.
4. Conduct on-site and desk audits and participate in transition activities as directed; recommend personnel and procedural changes based upon audit results.
5. Participate on assessment teams as assigned; insure that all findings are properly reported to the applicable personnel and addressed with management and/or customer.
6. Maintain contract files and review same for contract values, funding and other contract clause compliance and accuracy; report discrepancies and recommend needed action(s).
7. Assist in reviewing and processing contract modifications for accuracy and enter into data systems as applicable.
8. Compile, monitor, analyze and report on various data.
9. Assist and support in the preparation of customer, facility and management reports as necessary.
10. Aid or provide staff training and/or technical assistance.
11. Provide oversight for property control through effective planning, monitoring and staff training.
12. Coordinate, monitor and report non-expendable activities with the national, regional and site property officers and regional vice presidents, center directors, center finance & administration directors.
13. Assist with insuring center property records are accurately maintained and all required reporting is completed timely and appropriately.
14. Assist in maintaining data systems.
15. Assist in development of new and revised policies and procedures as needed.
16. Maintain and track key communications and contractual documentation from applicable agencies and management.
17. Monitor Policy and Requirements Handbook (PRH) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) changes, research changes and problem areas and recommend modifications as necessary.
18. Maintain positive customer and employee relations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements. Three years’ related experience is preferred. Must have strong analytical skills and accounting and/or business background. Must be computer proficient and have word processing and spreadsheet software experience. Must be willing and able to travel. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to train others. Unless waived by management, valid driver’s license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.