We are looking for professionals ready to make their mark as Conference Producers in the world of online (and soon return to in person) and engaging business conferences. Producers for our Conferences Division are assigned, and eventually develop on their own the topics, to research and design for industry specific conferences to help business executives overcome obstacles and achieve goals.
Producers dive into industry research, interview experts, fact check, write agenda outlines, invite industry presenters, and host the live event delivery. We will provide you with comprehensive ongoing training to familiarize you with our products and conference production and hosting processes.
Traits of a successful candidate:
- A GREAT verbal and written messenger that loves to write with creativity, speed and accuracy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills that embraces multitasking environments
- Asks great interview questions and naturally leads conversations as well as efficient note taker
- Analytical intelligent and and great synthesizer of content
- Has a “phone-first” mentality with a “wait for no-one” approach
- Wants to ASK for action of others and understands deadlines
- Ability to handle rejection when objections are challenging or unknown
- Strong researcher and lead generator
- Microsoft Office suite competent
- Bachelor’s degree
A day in the life of a successful candidate:
- Research industry regulations, blogs, associations, linked-in groups, market reports, trade publications, whitepapers, directories, vendors and suppliers to LEARN about current pains and opportunities
- Gain competitive and market intelligence on related industry events
- Conduct live phone interviews and digital engagement with industry sources
- Spend hours on the phone every day interviewing and organizing appointments
- Taking interview notes and translating them into topic sessions, presentations, panels, workshops, breakouts, case studies, etc.
- Writing several comprehensive event agendas that speaks to the audience’s needs
- Pitch event vision to potential speakers and closing them on presenting on your agenda
- Brief PR, marketing, sales and event management teams on the event vision
- Reviewing event performance statistics and devising tactic and strategy
- Build a personal contact database for each event to support marketing and sales launch
- Manage speaker relationships and readying them for live delivery
- Act as emcee at live event, opening remarks, announcements and Q&As.