SALES INTERN – Encino, CA
WE PROVIDE ACADEMIC CREDIT FOR SALES INTERN –
The objective of the Sales Intern position is to assist and learn the Real Estate sales process while leveraging our innovations and technology platforms. We provide a very detailed and comprehensive summer training program which interns will learn all aspects of Commercial Real Estate and leave with a strong foundation for the business. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment is essential to the success of this role while working within a team-selling environment, alongside a Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Associate, with the primary responsibility to increase revenue through conducting research.
• Sales and marketing responsibility for all commercial activity to assist in increasing the total number of customers and profitable revenue per existing customer.
• Assist in the sales and marketing activity to include direct and channel selling, telemarketing, lead generation, participation in trade organizations, cold calling and other techniques to obtain and maintain business.
• Revenue responsibilities include attainment of quota
• New business responsibilities include the identification, qualification, development and execution of strategy in target accounts and introduction of new product/services.
• Identify and establish relationships within critical market segments.
• Effectively communicate MRG’s value proposition and selling points.
• Identification of promotional opportunities to provide demonstrations and outline features and benefits of company products/services.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate or related field
• 1 + years of experience in sales preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – plus ability to learn new systems
• Maintaining a professional work ethic
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain detailed records of activity on proprietary CRM system
• Must be confident and comfortable with cold calling a large number of calls daily
• Maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
• Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and work with the team providing support wherever needed in a fast paced highly competitive business environment
• Work with team on special projects when required
• Ability to interact with multiple levels within an organization
• Willingness to dive into team efforts when required
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status