Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking passionate, progressive and driven individuals who genuinely enjoy working with children! This is an entry-level opportunity but experience in ABA is preferred. If you are looking for a rewarding way to make an impact in the Autism community becoming a Behavioral Therapist with Maxim Healthcare Services, this is the position for you.
We dedicate our time to providing all of our Behavior Techs with the necessary online and hands-on training to become successful and confident in the comprehensive approach of ABA
What We Do:
Our RBT’s provide behavioral intervention with children on the Autism Spectrum working 1:1 in the in-home setting. Our goal is to improve the lives of children and families living with autism. And specifically help children on the spectrum learn effective social, motor, language, communication and cognitive skills with the approach of ABA.
Position: Registered Behavior Technician (Entry-Level and Experienced)
Pay: Dependent upon experience
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible hours/scheduling
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- 40+ hours of paid behavioral training
- BCBA Supervision sign off (for RBT Certification) if applicable
- Mileage reimbursement driving in between clients
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/Program Supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Work with clients, families, and communities to implement client treatment plan
- Complete and document session per policies and procedures
- Attend and participate for any in-service training
- Playtime is learning time. So having fun is expected as well!
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Completed a minimum of 12 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework and currently be enrolled in course of study leading to an associate’s or bachelor’s degree (psychology, education, social work, behavioral sciences, human development or related fields); or have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred
- Current CPR certification – CPR must be a physical class – BLS American Heart Association
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age