McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
McKesson’s Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience in the healthcare industry, first-hand. By applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a McKesson intern.
The Inside Sales Solutions Account Manager (SSM) is an individual contributor sale professional responsible for the sales of our portfolio products and services to approximately 75-110 independent pharmacies within an assigned territory, over the phone. The SSM is a highly consultative role requiring the ability to effectively lead all interactions with the pharmacist in charge and/or business owner of the pharmacy. The SSM will develop the appropriate strategy for each assigned account and lead the coordinated execution of various products and service throughout the sales process. SSMs will handle special projects as assigned.
Intern Program Details:
- Paid Internship
- Full time / 10 weeks
- Positions will reside in Fort Worth, TX
- No company-sponsored housing, relocation, student visa or Green Card assistance available
- This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing industry!
- The internship program also provides networking, access to executives, structured performance & coaching
- Training provided from subject matter experts, and computer-based training with certificate prep.
- Meet established monthly goals by maintaining current accounts. Detail, negotiate, and sell products and programs to assigned stores.
- Detail, prebook, and sell products and programs as assigned by management.
- Gather, validate, and provide competitive market and price information to management.
- Build a comprehensive business plan to optimize short and long-term territory performance.
- Develops business reviews, sales presentations of specific products and services, demonstrations of products, merchandising plans, and sales promotions to grow existing business.
- Collaborate with other departments and coordination with staff in operations, delivery, inventory, credit and finance, to provide problem-solving and troubleshooting expertise to service existing customers.
- Execute on campaigns by detailing, pre-booking, negotiating, and selling products and programs to existing accounts assigned by management.
- Use several systems or applications to perform and document customer interaction
- Enrolled as a full-time student at the time of the internship, at the Undergraduate or Graduate level
- Must have completed a minimum of 75 credit hours by the start of the internship
- 18 Years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent verbal communication skills required
- Must be self-motivated – Demonstrates personal commitment and drive to meet or exceed objectives.
- Must be able to identify individual customers’ needs and provide solutions based on those needs
- Must be a team player and willing to work in a changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fun, demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and a superior ability to identify a problem then solve it.
- Out of the box thinkers wanted!
- General Office Demands
- As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare.
- No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Current employees must apply through the internal career site. Join as at McKesson!
Career Level – IC-Business Support – B1
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!