Social Media Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
• Identify & engage brand-aligned influencers across all social platforms (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok)
• Create and maintain Influencer list
• Track any social media and press coverage mentions and competitor activities/news
• Assist with timely communication with outside agencies
• Assist agencies with social media account management and community outreach/engagement
• Apply strategies that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility and traffic for potential customers
• Explore competitor activity in the beauty marketing (hair care, hair appliances/tools, makeup, nails)
• Administrative support
(KSA) Knowledge/experience, Skills, Ability & Attitude
• Must be detail-oriented, collaborative, have a positive attitude, strong computer skills, a self-starter, be well organized and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Currently a student or soon-to-be graduate – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or English degree preferred.
• Social & digital media experience and knowledge.
• Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
• Must be legally eligible to work in the US
• Ability to work quickly, and multitask.
• A sense of urgency and good prioritization skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional departments.
• True commitment to excellence, and full ownership of your responsibilities