Start dates for new graduate RNs are biweekly throughout the year. You start orientation as a licensed RN eligible to practice in Oklahoma.
Incentives and Benefits
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aid in paying off your RN student loan debt.
- Up to $370 per month directly towards loan payments ($20,000 cap).
- Must start with Mercy within 12 months of graduation.
- At least 24 hours of PTO (frontload) available after department orientation
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 annually for continuing education
- Shift differential 3.25 evenings/4.00 nights/4.00 weekends
- Annual certification pay – primary and secondary
- Health/Dental/Vision available after 1 day
- Employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers
Our Residency Program will build competence and confidence in your new role and enable you to move confidently into your future as a Mercy nurse. In our professional monthly workshops and focused support groups throughout your first year, you can share your own experiences, learn from experienced discussion leaders, and explore your impact on patient outcomes. Our monthly content includes conflict management, resiliency and burnout, palliative and comfort care, resiliency, and many other topics.
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We’re expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- You’ll also need a current RN license in our state.
- Basic life support training should be completed in 90 days with advanced training required at certain intervals.
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Getting respect doesn’t come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care-that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
For more information, please reach out to Karen Temple at Karen.Temple@Mercy.Net