Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (“MGM”) is seeking a Designer: Digital Banners to work across the full slate of MGM Studios theatrical and television titles to support the marketing and promotional needs of the SVOD/EST business team. This role will have the primary responsibility of designing, building and delivering a slate of banners to support global platforms with a variety of banner requests (i.e. Apple, Amazon, Pluto, etc.). This role will report to the Vice President of Design, and work closely with the Design, TV Marketing, Publicity, and VOD/EST teams.
- Design and create engaging digital assets for various entertainment platforms including MGM Digital
- Maintain the integrity of existing film and TV assets in conforming to platform specs and requirements
- Able to understand and apply brand guidelines across all digital assets
- Strong command of best design practices across digital platforms
- Package approved banners to ensure timely delivery to platforms and internal teams
- Select and retouch stock photography as needed
- Closely collaborate with Design Lead to ensure designs are properly implemented and look highly impactful
- Regularly connect with the Digital Distribution Team when needed to ensure work is in-line with overall standards and guidelines
- 2 years minimum of relevant work experience on a digital design team (entertainment is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (working knowledge of After Effects is a plus)
- Expert understanding of design principles and strong background in color, typography, branding, graphic manipulation and layout.
- Strong work ethic and a positive team player
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, manage a high volume of tasks and prioritize when needed