Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Under general supervision, this role is responsible for performing various activities in support of the engineering functions of the organization.
- Assists in the design and development of complex industrial machinery.
- Consults with Engineering Management, Engineers, Production, Sales, Service, and Customers to deliver engineering solutions to satisfy customer’s requirements.
- Provides feedback to and communicates with Electrical and Mechanical Engineers about design solutions and helps perform root cause analyses of customer issues.
- Verifies other Engineers work for accuracy and quality.
- Continually works to identify potential improvements in engineering designs and departmental procedures.
What You Need to Succeed
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interact with tact and diplomacy and handle multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Minimum Education / Experience Required:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 48 hours (Junior) of coursework completed
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Design of industrial equipment. Schematic development/design. UL Standards.
- Previous courses in power distribution or controls.
- Experience with a project involving design with electrical machines.
Please be sure to provide a transcript with your application.
Our Offer to You
- On the job training and with our engineering team.
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing.
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation; Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment.
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world’s laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh – from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.