About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world’s laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh – from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
- Cleaning up of legacy data.
- Data entry of Bill of Materials into the ERP system
- Shows dimensions, and any other information necessary to make detailed drawing clear and complete.
- Maintains highest achievable 5S ratings throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Always considers the company Green Initiative when planning activities, procuring supplies or disposing of materials or other assets.
What You Need to Succeed
- Mechanical Inclination
- Takes initiative/Self Starter
- Pursues innovation
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize.
- Experience with Drafting/Design, AutoCAD 3D or similar systems, GD&T, ERP & PLM Systems
- Experience in a team project involving mechanical engineering principals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Minimum Education / Experience Required:
Pursuing a Mechanical or Technical Degree with a minimum of 48 course credit hours.
Please be sure to submit a transcript with your application.
Our Offer to You
- On the job training in a mechanical engineering field among a diverse, friendly and team oriented department.
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing.
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation.
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards.
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click  here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.