You will assist the head product manager in building the next version of our platform and compiling new apps to be released in the app store. Your main activities will be deploying new versions of the platform to our customers’ apps as well as testing the platform for stability and assisting with the research, designing, and marketing of new and current features. You will receive guidance and instruction every step of the way to ensure you get the most out of the internship. You will find yourself collaborating with designers, data analysts, developers, and marketing personnel.
- Deploying new versions of the platform
- Modifying our customers home screens using JSON
- Testing the latest release on the web and mobile.
- Document any bugs or accessibility issues.
- Reviewing the metrics dashboard to trace down the reasons why the metrics have been affected.
- Meeting with designers and talking about problems and feedback. Thinking about new solutions or working on current ones.
- Writing specs, tickets, user stories for upcoming features.
- Attending retrospective and sprint planning meetings.
- Preparing marketing and feature release communication.
- Deploying apps to Google Play Store and the Apple App Store which includes using tools like Postman, Azure DevOps, Amazon Web Servers
- PostgresSQL and database technologies to read and write in the database
- Product Management course work paired with real-world experience
- Design course work as desired
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to learn more about the industry and gain startup experience
- Casual and fun work environment
- Fully remote company
- 10 hours per week so you can just get your feet wet