Consumer Electronics Retail Merchandiser
MTI is the global leader in retail merchandising, security solutions and services, with over 40 years of experience within retail locations. A pioneer of modern display technologies, we have continued to innovate and provide World Class service to our clients. We push the boundaries of what retail solutions should be, taking pride in the quality of our products and field service team.
Our greatest strength is our people! We are seeking forward thinking individuals who are passionate about product innovation and motivated to exceed customer expectations. Our Field Service team is the forefront of new product merchandising solutions for devices such as smart phones, tablets, gaming consoles and other consumer electronics. We offer a highly competitive hourly wage, mileage & drive time reimbursement and flexible schedule. We are looking for individuals with morning/midday availability Monday-Friday with select work available on the weekends.
• Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork, on site surveys, photo capture, check in/check out, etc.
• Set retail displays to an assigned Planogram
o This includes product resets or new product installations
• Basic troubleshooting on occasion (soft reboot)
• Basic updating of demo content on a vendor provided display (plug and play interactive displays)
• Must be able to take direction regarding product placement, tagging, etc.
• Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication and interaction with customers, retail personal and field management
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• One (1) or more years of experience in consumer electronics and/or department store merchandising
• One (1) or more years of experience with planogram implementation
• Reliable transportation able to travel 60+ miles on occasion
• Valid State Driver’s License and Auto Insurance.
Required Field Equipment and Tools:
• Must own a Smartphone or Tablet with up to date software.
• Basic Toolkit, screwdriver set
• Computer and Printer access
• Walking, bending, lifting, repetitive motion.
• Occasionally requires ability to use
• Use of hand tools and test equipment.
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds on occasion.
Work Environments: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Typical customer service environment
• Typical retail environment with average lighting and noise levels
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobile Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mobile Technologies, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.