Recovery Is Possible!
For more than 25 years, Monte Nido & Affiliates has delivered proven treatment for eating disorders. Our approach offers a model of treatment that blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which we are known, with the latest research and strategies for those suffering from eating disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff to client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized treatment.
In a recent survey, over 84% of our employees were “satisfied” or “very satisfied” working at Monte Nido & Affiliates!
We seek a Part Time Recovery Coach to join our multi-disciplinary team for OVERNIGHT Shifts at Monte Nido Glen Cove on Long Island’s beautiful North Shore. We welcome adult clients of all genders at this location. This position is an excellent step on the path to becoming a therapist or counselor in the behavioral health field.
This is a great opportunity to be paid to learn about working in mental health while you are in school.
- Monitor well-being of clients.
- Intervene when appropriate.
- Food set-up and prep; supervising client meals and snacks.
- Conduct client walks and other off-site activities.
- Prompt and correct documentation.
- Occasionally driving clients off-site.
- At least one year of experience working in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in a mental-health setting is highly desired.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid License with safe driving history.
All employees at Monte Nido & Affiliates are eligible for participation in our 401(k) and earn paid time off.