Provides service support to participants with inquiries related to their employer stock benefit plans including assistance with transactions as well as education & guidance on wealth management products and services. Participant access to 24 / 5 live support with dedicated multi-lingual service coverage.
An Exciting opportunity to progress your career as a Customer Service Professional and gain your Securities Industry Essential (SIE) and Series 7 and 66 licensing exams.
You will be the first point of contact to employees of our corporate (including IPO) clients providing the industry leading service as well as education & guidance of wealth management solutions in partnership with Morgan Stanley financial advisors. You will be an integral part of a fast-paced, global team located in 4 countries and 8 major cities working together to provide a high standard of care to clients and participants around the world. All the while, Morgan Stanley will provide the invaluable ongoing training that opens pathways to further career development. In this role you are required to be fully licensed and registered with SEC/FINRA – a process that Morgan Stanley would support upon you getting hired
Requirement of this role you must complete and obtain the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) Exam prior to the start date, and successfully obtain the Series 7 and 66 licensing exams within a defined period of time post-employment
- Provide world-class customer service to clients in all interactions, striving for first contact resolution and exceeding client expectations
- Support the trading and non-trading needs and inquiries for participants and clients of the Firm while upholding to the Quality Assurance guidelines
- Process and follow-up on service requests to ensure execution in a timely manner
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively navigate firm systems for all workflow processing and client requests
- Apply Firm verification policies and procedures in every interaction to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity
- Keep current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm guidelines and apply to all activity to ensure risk mitigation
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Must complete and obtain the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) Exam prior to the start date
- Required to obtain FINRA Series 7 & 66 licenses within a defined period of time post-employment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience is preferred
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.