This role is based at office location in Norwalk, CT. Hence, candidates willing to travel to Norwalk, CT are welcome to apply.
Part-Time : Provides 10 to 15 hours working a week.
Admin Job Purpose: Welcomes and coordinates visitor activity including meeting set up and effective communication with all parties involved; maintains security badging system and corporate voicemail system; provides administrative support for effective office management.
• Effectively juggles multiple activities and priorities on an ongoing basis
• Professionally handles all phone traffic including company inquiries and after hours voicemail
• Warmly receives all visitors representing Nationwide Corporate Headquarters in a friendly, professional manner
• Responsible for creating a professional, welcoming and clean reception area
• Coordinates all aspects of visitor activity including meeting set-up and support
• Responsible for employee and department directories and organizational charts relating to reception desk
• Plays a key role in security by ensuring all building procedures are followed, logbook is maintained, and visitor badges are issued and returned; aware of those entering/exiting lobby area
• Responsible for managing the badging system for all employees
• Communicates updates and changes to building security procedures
• Plays a key role as a part of the office services team maintaining/communicating building functions and support for the entire Dallas office
• Completes job tasks in an efficient and accurate manner
• Provides administrative support to Office Manager, including, but not limited to:
• Prepares monthly badging report
• Approves invoices for parking & employee badging
• Updates FedEx/Staples user accounts as requested
• Creates FedEx/Staples user accounts as requested
• Researches via internet for specialty items / services
• Orders catering for executive / team lunches
• Updates floor seating chart weekly (Publisher)
• Creates/prepares forms as requested using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher
• 4+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment
• Knowledge of basic corporate telephone management and functionality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint (Publisher a plus)
• Effective communication skills
• Proven track record with strong customer focus
• Strong organizational skills
• Thrives in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• Ability to work independently as well as effectively within a team
• Proactive thinker
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.