The Sr. Internal Operations Coordinator will assist with the overall direction and assume accountability for the operational effectiveness of a program for our client which may include sales and training, agency / promotional events or product demonstrations. Continuously monitor key performance metrics and indicators, as well as partner with program leadership and Shared Services Departments to improve performance and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
This role requires experience in MS Excel and Power BI or Tableau. Power BI is preferred.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
- People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
- Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
- Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
- Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
- Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
- Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
- Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Essential Functions of this Position:
- Compile and analyze weekly program results; utilize information to provide continued development of program
- Work with leaders to develop and manage field performance measurement tools (scorecard, reports, key performance indicators, etc.);
- Collaborate with Client Services and Internal Operations team to identify any necessary program modifications
- Online set-up of surveys, scheduling, asset management, field staff eLearning modules, support event and production needs, ensuring all operational tasks are executed
- Consolidate and streamline processes to ensure maximum efficiencies are realized
- Establish performance metrics for the program that are aligned with delivering “The Perfect Visit or Event” and build reporting and tracking mechanisms that help drive results;
- Provide training to interns and other Operations Coordinators
- Establish and monitor employee on-boarding requirements and timeframes; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred or equivalent practical experience
- Analytical skills required
- Requires experience in MS Excel, Power BI and Tableau
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, project coordination skills, and prioritization of tasks.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity
- Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members and the client
- Professional attitude working in an office environment
- Excellent written/email communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must have an advanced to expert understanding and ability to use additional Microsoft Office products.
- Must have previous data blending, data reporting and analysis experience with strong use of Excel and Power BI and/or Tableau; including working knowledge of simple and complex formulas, pivot tables, measures, and visualizations.
- Additional data analysis experience in Alteryx and SQL Database is a plus.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.