The Sales Development Representative role professionally represents Motion Industries to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
· Proactively makes 50 + outbound calls with assigned existing account base across multiple branch locations to engage and further develop sales opportunities.
· Works closely with decision makers to expand volume business by identifying, quoting, & converting sales on products not currently being purchased.
· Works with Motion customer service representatives on order entry, tracking, and other technical needs.
· Effectively partners and works across branch and division teams to ensure proper execution of customer needs.
· Diligently updates CRM, to stay current on account follow-ups and active quoting opportunities.
· Presents Ecommerce capabilities to all assigned accounts and trains customers on these tools as assistance is needed making it easy to do business.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Strong sales experience in making proactive outbound calls with the capability of understanding customer pain points, product requirements, and identifying potential add on sales opportunities
· Reliable, organized, detailed, focused, along with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with field sales teams
· Strong and professional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
· Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools such as CRM, LinkedIn, and Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
· Ability to multi-task with requests and efficiently manage time while achieving sales growth goals from assigned accounts
· Proactive and possesses a strong sense of urgency for reaching sales goals
· Has Drive, Grit, and a Team Oriented “Play to Win” attitude
· Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
· Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships