Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re currently looking for entry-level Frontend Developers to join the mthree team and work onsite with a leading and very well-known global organization, based in Raleigh (NC) Sunrise (FL) and NYC (NY).
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 4 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you will learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
What you’ll do:
After you’ve completed the paid training, you will start onsite as a Frontend Developer, with a global investment Bank. You will be responsible for deploying pixel-perfect websites and customizations working with the organizations Implementation, Content, Design and Development team to create unique websites Apps and Dashboards.
What you need:
- B.S., Computer Science or IT-related field
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Frontend Development experience
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
To be considered for this role, you must have full right to work in the USA.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.