Roles are located across the US
About the job
Junior Salesforce Developer
Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Salesforce Developer role and working onsite with a leading Financial firm, located in various locations throughout the USA.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 6-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you will learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Junior Salesforce Developer.
After you’ve completed the paid training, you will start onsite as a Salesforce Developer, with a leading Financial firm.
What you’ll do:
You will learn a variety of tools that you can use to customize the data model of a business, using point-and-click tools and box features. You will also learn how to write queries using the Salesforce Object Query Language to fetch data from a database.
Additional topics that you will learn within the training include data security management, customized workflows, the Apex object-oriented programming language, and resources used to integrate Salesforce instances as well as external systems.
All skills learnt within the mthree Academy will be used onsite with a leading Financial firm.
By completion of the mthree Training Academy, you will be able to:
- Build an application using the lightning app builder.
- Set up a data model of a business using an object manager, fields, data loading, and validation rules.
- Set up user access using profiles, permission sets, roles, and hierarchy.
- Set up an automation using process builders, workflows, flows.
- Set up Salesforce data sharing using OWD sharing setup and sharing rules.
- Set up approval requests using approval processes.
- Set up email templates and email alerts.
- Leverage Salesforce’s analytics using reports and dashboards.
- Interact with Salesforce data using Apex.
- Build triggers on objects like rollups.
- Implement a simple UI using Visualforce pages.
- Use Apex features for asynchronous processing of data.
- Use Salesforce REST services to make callouts and process received data to integrate with Salesforce.
- Build a UI using Aura Framework and Lightning for building lightning applications.
- Use Lightning Data services
- Use the Lightning Web Component framework
- Use LWC (Lightning Web Component) and Aura interoperability
What you need:
- B.S., Computer Science or within a STEM related subject
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- OOP development experience
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
To be considered for this role, you must have full right to work in the USA.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.