Junior Software Engineer
You’ve worked hard, put the hours in to complete your degree and now you’re ready to start your tech career, what next? While these are uncertain and anxious times, there is hope.
Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Full-stack Developer role and working onsite with a leading fintech organization in various locations throughout the USA. We are currently recruiting graduates to join our training program from May, with the opportunity to land a role with one of our leading Fortune 500 partners.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer. From the comfort of your own home, you’ll start training through interactive webinars with our expert instructors as well as individual study and group projects with other trainees. Over the course, you’ll learn how to design, develop, and test a full-stack Java application in a corporate technology environment.
After you’ve completed the paid training, you’ll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank or leading tech company.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, C++ or GoLang (Go), software developers will work with key stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve the applications that play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations. You will work across the software development lifecycle, gaining essential grounding in handling requirements, support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results and becoming indispensable to your team
What you need:
- B.S., Computer Science or within a STEM related subject
- 3.0 GPA or higher OOP development experience
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
To be considered for this role, you must be open to relocating throughout the US. Please get in touch for more information on our program and roles.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.