NCYL seeks a dynamic, passionate, organized, and confident Program Associate to join the RHEP team. The Program Associate will report to the Senior Director of Health and work closely with all members of the RHEP team. This is great opportunity for an individual who wants to be contribute to a high functioning team that works with a diverse group of youth and community partners.
- Provide logistical and administrative support to the RHEP team, including the Senior
- Director and RHEP Senior Program Associates.
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external RHEP events, such as team workgroup meetings, conferences and webinars.
- Support the team to implement community engagement, communications and promotion strategies, including support of social media and listservs and newsletters.
- Support team in developing and finalizing high quality program and promotional materials.
- Provide support for videoconferencing and webinars.
- Maintaining online project management tools and internal filing systems.
- Process invoices and contracts with and to partners.
Minimum of 1 year of work experience providing logistical and administrative support.
- Commitment to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Experience working with young people of Color and/or with experience in the child welfare or juvenile justice systems.
- Ability to use a racial justice lens.
- Experience with online project management systems, such as Asana or AirTable, and videoconferencing systems such as Zoom, Webex or Google Meet.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work cooperatively with people from diverse professional and personal backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments at once and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and take direction as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and other technologies.
- A friendly demeanor with a sense of humor.
Location, Salary & Benefits:
This is a full-time position in at $64,378.00. NCYL provides robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, generous vacation and sick benefits, flexible spending account, commuter benefits, employer contribution to a retirement plan and short-term and long-term disability insurance.
This position is located in Bay Area or Los Angeles area. Some travel will be required.