About Us :
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Media Planning and Campaign Set Up
- End-to-end coordination of approved media buys, including gathering key promotion dates, collecting assets, overseeing trafficking, confirming launch dates and conducting QA to confirm buys are delivering and tracking correctly
- Assist in maintaining flowcharts/plans and developing media delivery analysis
- Use self-service platforms, including Google, Facebook and Snap, to monitor digital buys and build reports
- Work with agency team to provide guidance on campaign setup
- Gather input from marketing team members to build and maintain promotions calendar
- Manage trafficking of creative, URLs, deep links, campaign IDs, audience segments and approvals (digital and OTT devices)
- Gather assets from studio partners for theatrical and home entertainment campaign launches
- Partner with both in-house and agency creative teams to develop assets and copy
Data & Reporting
- Update dynamic title catalog feeds on a weekly basis to ensure Fandango is elevating the newest and biggest releases
- Manage custom audience uploads to ad platforms to ensure efficient campaign targeting and on-time launches
- Manage offline conversion uploads to ad platforms to capture holistic cross-platform attribution
- Assist in gathering information on digital campaign performance through both self-service reporting tools and email outreach to ad partners
- Continuously monitor channel performance and budget pacing to identify when fast adjustments/optimizations are required, including over the weekend
- QA reporting to ensure all buys are tracking correctly, and resolve reporting discrepancies
• At least three years of professional experience, at least two years of experience in media activation, digital experience is required
• Experience setting up and managing search, social and display ad tracking
• Experience in marketing platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, DV360, Trade Desk, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit, Twitter, etc
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Outlook & Excel, including pivot tables and data manipulation.
• Experience with supporting product listings, data feeds and web analytics
• Experience optimizing for KPIs such as CPA and CPI
• Strong understanding of ROI measurement for paid ads, including incrementality/lift tracking
Desired Characteristics :
• Bachelors Degree
• Background in supporting DTC businesses
• Ability to prioritize tasks, stay organized and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive, collaborative, detail oriented and strong team player
• A love of entertainment and the movies!
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.