The Merchandise Coordinator is a full time, entry-level position supporting a buying office’s online assortment. This position provides first-hand insight into the buying office and e-commerce and offers potential career progression into other Merchandising areas.
JOB DUTIES –
- Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with buying offices and brand partners.
- Communicates effectively with brand partners for time sensitive copy and attribute information.
- Inputs detailed item attribute information into Item system.
- Coordinates and organizes samples for all photo shoots including editorials and product shots with internal teams and vendors.
- Prepares presentations for photography of merchandise.
- Works with online team to ensure all merchandise is loaded to web in a timely manner.
- Addresses receiving/quality assurance issues with warehouse.
- Maintains Item updates and adjustments through full life cycle.
JOB REQUIREMENTS –
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Previous experience in retail, service, or other fast paced environments.
- Must be analytical, articulate, and organized.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must work confidently in teams.
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Quick study on new computer systems and quickly understands and incorporates new system functionality.
- Strong follow up and follow through to make sure all tasks are taken to full completion