Who We Are:
New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com) is an international real estate agency specialized in the furnished rental markets of New York, London, Paris, and the South of France.
Our agency is currently offering exciting internship opportunities for motivated individuals looking to learn more about photography and videography. Apartment photography/ video is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important is to stand out. In the age of social media, Facebook, Twitter, and mobile devices, having the best pictures can make all the difference.
This is what we will do at New York Habitat:
- Learn more about the techniques behind apartment photography/videography
- Go on location and practice taking photos/videos of real apartments
- Get hands-on experience and training
- Review your work with our skilled photographers/ videographers
- Contribute to New York Habitat’s apartment photo/video database
You will be working with New York Habitat’s experienced photographers and videographers. They will help you understand the requirements and challenges of apartment photography/videography, as well as guide you as you put your skills into practice with real apartments.
We are eager to share our knowledge and new ways and techniques to improve the quality of our visuals. The pictures and videos you take are sent out to be processed and will go live on our website, Facebook Page, Twitter, and other media. You will work with real apartments, in a real professional environment, with immediate gratification.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 months minimum preferred
- You need to have an eye when it comes to color, luminosity balance, and overall photographic quality
- Love photography/videography in general and all process associated with it.
- Preferable camera requirements:
- Wide-angle lens of 16mm for a full-frame camera or 10-12mm lens for a camera with an APSC sensor.
- Mobile phone with video capability (minimum full HD). Wide-angle lens option a plus (like iPhone 10 and above)
- DSLR or mirrorless camera with video capability (minimum full HD).
- Flexible schedule preferred, part-time (15h/week)
- Only for those located in New York City, New York
At New York Habitat, we love what we do, we love passionate people and we love to share our knowledge.
Only students who can receive academic credits will be considered! Flexible schedule possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=278
Please note that this is an unpaid internship; this does not guarantee a permanent position at the end of the internship.
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Watch our informative videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
Get the word out!