New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France, is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to participate in the Real Estate Internship Program.
New York Habitat offers our interns a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of international real estate. We encourage our interns to share their ideas through reports at the end of each week in order to develop new projects with the company. We value our interns’ voices and provide an environment for them to strengthen their professional development.
Product Management Department:
- Creating listings in New York, London, Paris, and the South of France, from start to finish, including photo selection, descriptions & floorplan creation.
- Ensuring that all listing information is kept up to date.
- Updating the listings availability.
- You are a current student with a major in business or real estate.
- You are detail oriented.
- You have excellent writing/communication skills in English.
- You are dependable, punctual, and dedicated to doing your assigned work.
- You are available a minimum 3 months 15h/week.
- You can attain Academic Credits for your Internship. (Necessary)
- You are able to work remotely.
Academic credit is mandatory for this internship! A flexible schedule is possible to accommodate with your academic calendar!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=274
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nyhabitat/