USA Sealing is a global manufacturer of industrial products and a strategic consultant to our customers on e-commerce and digital marketing strategies. We have leveraged our diversified product mix and high-quality services into relationships with many of the world’s largest industrial distributors including Grainger, Fastenal, and McMaster-Carr and e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. We also have direct relationships with major original equipment manufacturers including Apple, Coca-Cola, and GE.
Our products are used across a broad range of applications. Some of our biggest end users are in industries including food processing, medical, automotive and aerospace, and equipment construction. Our diversified offering of product is broken into four overarching categories:
- Sealing & Gasketing
- Hose, Tube, Pipe & Fittings
- Raw Materials
- Indoor Air Quality
The Data Associate position plays a key role in auditing, maintaining, and updating internal data structures and systems used by every department in the organization. Additionally, the data associate will assist the business development team through projects including, but not limited to product development, product implementations, and data audits on various ecommerce platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and audit all internal data files and systems to ensure that there are no data inconsistencies
- Point of contact for all product and metadata-related questions, issues, and concerns
- Work alongside clients to implement incremental products and assist with product merchandising
- Lead product development projects in varying categories to further expand product offering on all customers’ e-commerce platform
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in Excel (If statements, XlookUps, Countifs, Arrays, Pivots, Data Validation, and Cleaning)
- Experience with data validation and manipulation to develop and maintain dynamic datasets.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of data structures
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Data Science.