KESQ NewsChannel 3 / Gulf California Broadcast Company / NPG Co. has an immediate opening for a full-time Local Sales Assistant / Administrative Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinate and collect money for select local paid programming on the stations.
· Assist Integrated Media Consultant with various digital reporting, contesting and other duties.
· Inventory and Rate Management in Wide Orbit Media Sales (One Domain).
· Produce and print sales collateral as directed by DOS.
· Back up of the front desk as needed.
· Assist with printing/binding sales presentations for Account Managers as needed.
· Assist and prepare traffic instructions and order entry as necessary.
· Back up National Sales Assistant with orders (not traffic) when absent.
· Responsible for station compliance with FCC requirements including: maintaining the public file, overseeing the completion and filing of quarterly reports and working with company attorneys in preparing and filing all FCC documents.
· Assist General Manger in tracking and filing all programming contracts.
· Assist General Manager in general clerical duties as requested.
· Assist Business Manager in tracking, filing and auditing all trade agreements and scrip.
· Other support functions as needed.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter that interacts well with all departments. Prior experience with Excel and Word preferred. Will train the right candidate. Full-Time benefits included.
When applying for this position, please note your referral source, and go to KESQ.com under About Us, choose Jobs/Internships. All applicants must apply through the website. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background check. Finalists must furnish evidence of employment authorization and identification.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
Gulf California is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting closes when position is filled.