Job Title: AP Specialist I – Repetitve Team FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Account Executive Department: Business Management
To perform bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Setup repetitive AP in accounting system. *
· Scanning, imaging and maintenance of electronic filing system.*
· Maintain AP schedules.*
· Other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Be well versed with the organizational and industrial accounting standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Be skilled in the accounting applications and reconciliation of accounts
· Be excellent in communication and coordination. Also, in maintaining excellent working relationships with the staff, vendors, clients and other public
· Be able to exercise judgment and resolve any problems arising in the preparation and maintenance of accounts
· Be skilled in using the most advanced accounts payable automation applications
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma and/or college preferred
1 year or more Datafaction experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Occasional, standing, walking, crouching and lifting up to 15 pounds.
Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms.
Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting.
Moderate to loud noise level.
Risk of electrical shock.