Job Title: Administration-Executive Assistant
Reports To: Partner
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Summary: To provide support to a partner.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Attend to phone calls from clients and update partner with call list.*
· Schedule executive meetings inclusive of lunch and dinner.*
· Get lunch for partner or partner meetings as needed. *
· Receive visitors.*
· Prepare correspondence to clients or outside vendors.*
· Coordinate and arrange dial in and conference calls.*
· Coordinate, assemble and deliver financial meeting packages.*
· Schedule, book and coordinate all travel plans inclusive of: *
3. Restaurant reservations
4. Itinerary preparation
5. Calendar input
· Review partner credit card statements for accuracy, coding and deliver to bookkeeper for payment.*
· Filing and organization of paperwork.*
· Liaison between partner and IT to ensure partner equipment is working properly.*
· Tracking and completion of partner Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license renewals.*
· Prepare and send engagement letters and demographic information sheet to new clients.*
· Track receipt of engagement letters and demographic information sheet from new clients.*
· Update Smartsheets with new client information.*
· Cover reception when needed.*
· Track tasks for partner that have been completed and are in process.*
· Track and record partners time sheet.*
· Order and pickup lunch for partner.*
· Keep track of partner miles, points and subscriptions.*
· Dial in phone calls for partner.*
· E-mail correspondence when asked.*
· Make personal appointments and order flowers when needed.*
· Respond to urgent meeting requests via cell phone or at home when needed.*
· Open and sort partner mail.*
· Coordinate partner signing of checks, wires and urgent requests.*
· Strict confidentiality is required.*
· Other related duties as assigned. *
Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Fluent Command of English
Proficiency in Excel
Proficiency in Word
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Standing, walking, crouching, and regular lifting up to 15 pounds.
Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms.
Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting.
Moderate to loud noise level.
Risk of electrical shock.