Job Title: Assistant Account Executive
Reports To: Account Executive
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Business Management
Summary: To perform bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Enter all Accounts Payable in Datafaction imaging and associate.*
- Enter all Cash Receipts in Datafaction, Imaging and associate.*
- Book investment statements.*
- Book client payroll as directed.
- Reconcile bank statements.*
- Enter and process client credit card statement through credit card module.*
- Setup client General Ledger codes.*
- Set up new vendors in Datafaction.*
- Support execution of client vendor tasks, e.g. telephone setup, billing.*
- Run general ledger monthly, review and pass on to account executive.*
- Scan, image documents and maintain electronic filing system.*
- Maintain Accounts Payable black books.*
- Maintain Accounts Payable schedules.*
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oral and Written Communication Skills
Fluent Command of English
Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging
Proficiency in Excel
Proficiency in Word
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma and/or college preferred
2 years or more Datafaction experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Occasional, standing, walking, crouching and lifting up to 15 pounds.
Frequent use of hands and reaching with hands and arms.
Regular talking, hearing, seeing, and sitting.
Moderate to loud noise level.
Risk of electrical shock.
* Please ask about our current open positions in all of our locations: Westwood, Irvine, South Bay, Encino, Northridge and Pasadena.
NKSFB is an Equal Opportunity Employer