We are currently looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant/Tax Assistant to provide administrative support to our Tax team at our Long Island, NY location.
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Administrative Assistant/Tax Assistant. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Administrative Assistant/Tax Assistant responsibilities
• Handle all administrative duties
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Maintain an organized kitchen and supply area
• Manage supply inventory and ordering
• Mail, FedEx, Certified Return Receipts
• Copying and Scanning
• Copy Collate various tax returns (1040, 1120, 1065. Etc..)
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Administrative Assistant/Tax Assistant skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Self-motivator with excellent organization skills
• Verbal and written communication skills a must
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset
• Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Friendly and professional demeanor
• Prior administrative experience necessary
• Prior Accounting/Law office support experience a plus.