As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
As an AP Auditor, you will focus on customer-based accounting and auditing responsibilities with the ability to handle processes in accordance with Company procedures. This position handles the entire scope of accounting for the drayage department.Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Process and audit all freight loads.*
- Review and manage accounts and loads from previous months.*
- Audit and dispute previous charges that were determined invalid.
- Oversee drayage accounting claims, disputes, and drayage payment statuses.*
- Educate sales and operations on drayage accounting procedures.*
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and paperwork processing.*
- Answer all email and phone requests promptly.*
- Support staff in assigned team-based work.*
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends, and government regulations.*
- Completes required training.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
- Competitive Benefit Package | Life / AD&D Insurance | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.