· Develop and maintain bioinformatics pipeline of NGS data
· Research in Bioinformatics Specialty and Follow up the Frontier Trends of Life Science Research
· Data mining from high throughput sequencing data generated by Novogene or other research groups.
· Responsible for the maintain and improvement of NGS sequencing data analysis process.
· Ability to troubleshooting and communicate smoothly with bioinformatics engineers and operations or customers.
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Bioinformatics/Computational/Science/Statistic/Genetics and other related fields, keen on life science research.
· Experience in bioinformatics pipeline or tools development
· Fluency in programming and scripting languages such as (R, Perl, Python, or Java)
· Familiar with common bioinformatics tools and application of bioinformatics database websites, such as UCSC, NCBI, EBI, Ensembl, etc.
· Language: Mandarin preferred.
· Experience in high-throughput biochip data analysis, NGS sequencing data analysis and bioinformatics analysis is preferred.
Novogene is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the Novogene nondiscrimination policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year