Description: This is an excellent opportunity to work with customers and the lab in order to effectively manage a customer’s interaction with our NGS services. This is a great role to grow and expand your genomics/NGS knowledge and skills. (Must live in NC area, position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 with expectation to return to NC office) This is not an IT position.
· Provide NGS consultation.
· Manage customer projects (presales).
· Log and manage troubleshooting of NGS projects.
· Assist Sales in account management.
· Support the draft of SOPs.
· Support logistics workflows.
· Share ideas to improve internal processes.
· Undergraduate degree in Life Sciences, Master’s degree or PhD preferred.
· Basic work experience in Life Sciences is preferred, but we will consider fresh graduates.
· Strong background in molecular biology required, preferably in the field of genetics and genomics.
· Someone who is teachable, willing to learn and contribute to our company’s growth.
· Strong attention to detail, ability to efficiently, accurately and communicate complex information.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
· Fluent in English, spoken and written.
· Mandarin language skills are a plus.
· Experienced in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, and benefits including health and dental insurance and 401k.
Novogene is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the Novogene nondiscrimination policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year